We are relocating to Texas, Inshallah ruqyah appointments will be added to the calendar once we have the location identified to deliver ruqyah in Dallas area. During this transition phone consultation appointment will be available. Also we intend to continue the service in bay area, calendar will reflect availability and location soon inshallah. For further queries please contact email@example.com
Prior to submitting a request for appointment, you must comply with the conditions listed below. If you are not sure you can make it to your appointment please refrain from booking. All requests are subject to approval
(a) Consultation Appointment
- Must submit request for Consultation & have a case# assigned for each patient seeking service.
- All appointments are over the phone, unless specified otherwise.
- Must be 18 or above.
- Cancellation permitted 24 hours prior to appointment. email ( Support@ruqyahservice.com ) to cancel .
(b) Ruqyah Appointment
- Must submit request for Ruqyah & have a case# assigned for each patient seeking service.
- All appointments are in person unless indicated otherwise.
- If under 18, you should be accompanied by your guardian.
- Females should be in Hijab & be with Mahram.
- If in possession of Tawiz (amulet), charms, talisman bring them with you.
- Cancellation permitted 72 hours prior to appointment. email ( Support@ruqyahservice.com ) to cancel.
- Be on time.
Calendar is updated regularly. For technical assistance you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org .